Prospective parents will visit the school at pre-arranged times or during open days and contact the school admin office: +2348116055399 – High school, +2348182535981 – School Admin, +2348053561109 – Nursery/Primary section for enquiries. Parents seeking admission into RFA are required to purchase and complete an admission form which can be obtained from the school admin office and returned upon completion before the entrance assessment. Pupils/students will sit for an entrance assessment which comprises Mathematics, English Language and General Studies to be followed by an interview.
Documents to be submitted with admission form:
• Two passport photographs of the pupil/student.
• Photocopy of birth certificate
• Photocopy of the original mark/report sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. This is required for pupils seeking admission into Pre-Kindergarten upwards.
• Original transfer certificate/school leaving certificate of the school last attended.
• Immunization card/medical record.
- Places are allocated according to the pupil/student’s age and performance in the entrance assessment
- If an applicant does not obtain the requisite grades during the placement test, the applicant will have a chance to retake the test for a fee. Each applicant has only two chances to write the placement tests.
- Admissions will be subject to the availability of space.
- All pupils/students seeking admission into the Primary and High school section must be able to communicate appropriately in English according to their age.
- Provided that the pupil/student has fulfilled the entrance requirements, any pupil/student with special educational needs will be offered a place in the school as long as the school is able to provide for those specific needs and at an extra fee.
- New entrants are not admitted into Grade 6, Junior High 3 and Senior High 3.
- New entrants are not acceptable in the third term of an academic session.
- Application forms must be submitted two (2) weeks before the placement test date.
- Application forms must be submitted with all required documents.